Psychedelic Retro 70's Repurposed Vintage Tin Earrings & Necklace
New for Spring 2019! This brightly hued, almost neon, 70's psychedelic collection is so much fun! All 6 pairs of earrings and one pendant have originated from a single vintage Daher tin tray. The background is bright yellow, with bold graphics in electric blue, hot pink, neon orange and metallic gold. The tin pieces are all double sided (which is rare!), so each piece is yellow on the backside. Paired with brass components, chain, and earhooks.
Choose from the following designs:
1. Earrings with brass chain and round leverback earhooks. 2 3/4" long & 2 1/4" wide
2. Long Daggers with brass components. Leverback ear hooks. 3" long & 1/2" wide
3. Chevron dangles with brass. 2 3/4" long & 1 1/4" wide
4. Wide daggers on brass chain. Leverback hooks. 2 1/2" long & 1" wide.
5. Long chevron daggers with beaded dangles & leverback hooks. 3 1/4" long & 5/8" wide.
6. Brass U-shapes with leverback hooks. 3 1/4" long & 1 1/2" wide.
7. Chevron pendant with solid brass pendulum dangle. Entire pendant from top to bottom is 2 1/4" long and 1 3/4" wide. 18" brass rolo chain.
PLEASE NOTE: Because these pieces are made from vintage tins, the metal surface may be uneven and/or have imperfections, tiny dings or scratches. To me, this is part of the piece's history. Please look carefully at the photos before purchasing so you know what imperfections exist, & so you are happy with your purchase!